Check your transaction history
- 1.Make sure you are on the “Wallet” page. From there click the “History” button located underneath your main portfolio value.
- 2.If you have pending transactions, they will show up under the “Pending” section. Confirmed transactions appear under the “History” section. For most networks, transactions are confirmed within a few seconds.
- 3.It shows you the date and time of the transaction, as well as what has been done. For example “Send USDC” or “Top Up LIQ-BNB”, etc.
- 4.Click on a transaction to view the details, such as transaction hash or farm contracts that have been used.
- 5.Please note, that some events such as topping up a farm can have multiple transactions on the blockchain. All steps involved are displayed in one clear overview.