Withdraw tokens from a farm or pool
- 1.With Liquidus, you can withdraw your tokens from a farm or pool in one click. You can select to keep your original tokens that form the liquidity pool or withdraw and convert them to any token you’d like.
- 2.First, go to the “Holdings” tab and open the pool you want to withdraw. Click the “Withdraw” button to start the process.
- 3.Enter the amount in USD you want to withdraw or click the “max” button to withdraw all tokens and dissolve the pool.
- 4.You can select one token to receive. Liquidus will take all steps necessary to convert your existing LP tokens to the desired output token. Be assured the best exchange rates will be used to swap your tokens.
- 5.To keep your original tokens, click “Keep original token”. It will add another token which you can remove by clicking on the “X” if you change your mind. Note, that you cannot change the second output token. It is only possible to keep your original tokens or convert them to just one token.
- 6.Below the tokens, it shows you the amount of token you will receive.
- 7.If all looks good, click the “Withdraw” button and confirm the popup showing you the summary.